Friday, July 6, 2012

7/6/12...Waiting for the Docter! He is Busy!

Here I sit with Bill in the lobby of the CANCER CENTER. Our wait has been from 10:30 a.m. We did go out for lunch! OH! I got thr PISTACHIOS NUTS! HA! HA! I did something with my time..I almost learned how to spell...PISTACHIOS!! I have read all the magazines. Bill was bored in the car waiting for me! He is now sitting next to me. Thank heavens I have the IPAD! Gee! My MOM would not believe this, if she were here! Funny things you are driven to think of in doctor's waiting rooms! No spell checker on this IPAD..it was probably on the next model up! $$$$$ Hugs! Phyllis..now is the time for you to send me a comment...here in this waiting room! Phyllisre@aol.com. 05/06/1933. Www.women70andover.com. This IPAD will not write the www.women70andover.com I made it work! Sorry I cannot go back and do corrections, that's the breaks in this waiting room!

No comments:

Post a Comment