Wednesday, July 11, 2012

7/11/12, salmon for lunch......walking helped ! Pr

No pain! Up for moe than an hour! I can sit up! I can move my arm on surgery side up over my head...no pain! I do have an automatic pain pump in me. I know my walking all those years has helped. Will be able to walk this afternoon....thank the heavens above and dear Reuven..Rabbi lay person...Temple Isreal.. Deland, my hero..great sermons of teaching...AND. The Great RABBI AMY...W HO INSPIRED ME..TAUGHT ME..I am not afraid of NOTHING...AND to my strong parents..And my dear sister ROSE...the y are gone and continue to watch over me! f course the strength from. BILL and my children...WOMEN IS NOT AN ISLAND..we need to cheer one another on! Hey! I have pudding waiting for me! Much love to each of you. Your faith in me has helped so much..Hugs, Phyllis. Sen comments to phyllisreh@aol.com. 05/06/1933. Www.women70andover.com. I cannot correct and edit on my IPAD3 ..please excuse!

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Dearie- YOU are an inspiration to so many. I carried your message to my 33 year old D-In-law last week, who had a dbl at 30. She is now feeding her miracle baby with real mother's milk shipped daily from her three FRIENDS in Miami, Houston, and San Antonio. Shipped on dry ice over night. These are TRUE and Loving Friends. YOU are that kind of woman. Loved by many - including ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are great and truly a role model in many ways.

    Your dear brother Eugene would be right there rooting for you too. When he went for treatment he would say to dialysis staff, "stick me, it helps me live longer." You tow are of the same cloth!

    Love,

    Stan and Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. SSOOOOOOO glad you are doing so well.Keep on healing. Love Scott and Katie

    ReplyDelete