Thursday, July 19, 2012

7/19/12 MEDICARE SURE HELPED US THANKS!


              MEDICARE MORE THAN A BIG HELP!

 My visiting nurse came here four days in a row. This was helpful and needed

After 24 hours of having surgery.  Her name is Judy.  Her skill is the best. I felt

Like I have great care. This will now continue one day a week for a while

 The Social Worker was here yesterday.  Her name is Barbara.  She got the ball

 rolling to see if I can get therapy for my voice, since I only have one working

vocal cord.  It gives out to not even a whisper during

a day’s worth of talking.  Votran (a senior bus service that comes door to

door) is now set up.  This may be help when I begin  radiation.

 Also, Bill will start his six week program at Halifax Hospital in the

Heart Program of exercise and nutrition. SOMEONE to help with housework!

This you pay for.  They get you in touch with someone that will come out for

Just two hours at a time, or more.  She will even go to the grocery. 

The Social Worker told us of grocery stores that delivers.  The Social Worker

Barbara was a big help to tie us into services available for our particular needs.

My old kids feel good about this.  A comfort zone for them when they soon leave.

Hugs, phyllis      here is a link to the video of me on utube 3 days after surgery!

    http://youtu.be/NRloRR302UY      

Got something to say, I hope! The red comment button is for U.

No comments:

Post a Comment