Wednesday, July 18, 2012

7/18/12 Report from DR. JOSEPH D. BIANCHI


                                Surgery Report: Dr. Joseph D. Bianchi

                     This report is from my surgeon Dr. Bianchi, my Angel. The definite size of the mass was 14 cm.  The remains of the mass after taking the chemo pill, Ameridex 1 mg was

                    14 cm and weighed 698 grams.  There were only two clean lymph nodes taken out and they are CLEAN.  Chest muscles left intact. Clean margins. No Cancer in any organs

                    Or brain. All CLEAN!  DR. Richard C. Weiss is my other Angel.  He is in charge of my meds and went along with all decisions made.  He gets gold stars for putting me on

                   Ameridex 1 mg, which I can tolerate. (Turn on the FAN!) I will start my radiation to be announced.  That will be given my third angel, Dr. Charles D. Hechtman, the PhD

                   Math, Doctor of Medicine and oncology Radiology.  He is a math Mensa Genius..That fine-tunes the radiation.  Just who I want at a time like this!  Without this team of

                   Fine men, with great staff’s at a top-notch hospital as HALIFAX HOSPITAL of Daytona Beach, Fl...Who needs to go anywhere else?  I am most comfortable, pleased. THANK-YOU TO EACH OF YOU.  YOU TURNED ME INTO:

                  A LUCKY DUCK! Hugs, phyllis   05/06/1933  Please push the comment button, waiting to hear from you..  www.women70andover.com

                      

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment