Wednesday, July 25, 2012

7/25/12 Progress! Determination! WORK! pr


                                 Drains Out! Half of Stitches Out!

 Ouch! When the two drains came out! The surgeon and nurse took  every other stitch out!  I will go back in a week to have them  completely out!  The speech therapist will be here today!  The visiting nurse will also be here today to check the bandage area that is over the place where the drains were  stitched in!  My job is to continue walking, which I have already  done for fifty minutes this morning.  It is more important now  to walk! This I hope will help my energy level when I begin my -  FIVE week RADIATION PROGRAM…FIVE DAYS A WEEK! An appointment with my oncologist, Richard Weiss will be this Friday, July 27, 2012. You can stay very busy keeping up with this schedule of doctors. Today I will begin my stretches, another challenge! Hugs, phyllis 05/06/1933  www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment