Monday, July 30, 2012

7/30/12 Eat What You Want! Let The Chips Fall!


                        MY MEDS WENT BAM! The Recipient ME! PR

                                             Went back on my cancer Chemo drug Armeridex 1mg.  It brought on nausea.  Then was put on   PROCHLORPER 10 mg (generic for COMPUZINE.)  First, it zapped my energy. Two my vision changed. Third, my allergy kicked in and my hands and feet swelled and itched  like crazy!  At that point my DUH? Kicked in and  what little smarts I had left ..and being Sunday I stopped taking it.  Lucky for me, my ANGEL ALLERGIST DR.   MICHEAL KOHEN had given me my emergency pills of PREDISONE. With some effort, it started working a few  hours later. So I could sleep.  During all of this, the nausea and heartburn would not let me eat more than one bit  of fruit.. or one spoon of soup, or whatever.  I felt like I wanted a small burger and fries from McDonalds’s and a coke, all of which   VEGETARIAN that I am, would never look at.  I got in the car.  Bill drove.  We were on a mission. It was 95 degrees outside.   My gallant husband, Bill cooled the car down for me and off we went.  The plan was to see if I could even eat the McD stuff.   Would it burn midway like the veggie foods and fruits and no coke had done?  Oh! My little bag came out.  Bill drove on..I ate like   people woof down steaks!  There were big slices of onions!  Lettuce and tomato!  No mayo.  I never, ever eat raw onions.   I did eat it all, French fries and washed it down with the coke.  No burning!  I thought..later I must pay and pay for the awful Moo,  Moo event.  This is almost 24 hours later and my belly is calm!  What to do now?  Do I go on a Moo, Moo, diet only at Mc Doodle’s?   Time will tell, right now bigger things are at hand.  I am waiting for the clock to let me call the UROLOGIST. As what I suspected when   I got up this a.m. and went on my walk.  LADY! IF YOU THINK THE NAUSEA AND HEARTBURN WAS BAD!  You are now the proud owner of   a bladder infection!  “Hey, I had that two weeks ago!” WRONG! Hugs, phyllis 05/06/1933  please comment.. www.women70andover.com

                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment