Sunday, July 1, 2012

7/1/12... OUR NEW GOALS..START TODAY!

What a good time to start on  July 1, 2012  health  goals you can complete!  Walking, excercises, the Basic Chair Squat, directions below.  What fun and laughs to perhaps change your eating plan, by putting color on your plate!  When you go the grocery store start your shopping in the produce department!  You do not even need receipes!  Get a large pan and wrap each color of veggie in tin foil with alittle of water and bake on 400 for 30 minutes!  You will get the sweet flavor of the veggie.  I laugh at myself all the time!  The last time was just the other day when a granddaughter came to visit us and I made a meal for them.  We had Organic Romaine Hearts filled with a small spoon of humus and topped off with red Kidney beans and white Garanzo Chick Peas, mixed with All Natural Mild Chunky Salsa.  The eleven year old was such a good sport of slushing them around on her plate.  They never dissapeared, but the conversation got started of eating foods with many colors.  Our meal did not go all down when I served the veggie chili and the Sprouted Grain Pasta.  On the box it says," The Next Level of Whole Grains".  They are a brown pasta.  A real turn off to someone eleven!  Also maybe you!  We all had more laughs!  Bill and I enjoyed our meal!  Our guests were kind and not rushing back here for their next warfare meal!  Tell me what are your favorite foods..and how does your belly get through the day?!  I bet I will learn alot!  Heaven knows I need to do that!  Hit the comment button at the bottom of this blog. Hugs, phyllis... 05/06/1933...   www.women70andover.com     hit the blog button.

No comments:

Post a Comment