Saturday, July 21, 2012

7/21/12 WHAT WE NEEDED !!!

GOODNESS!  Sometimes we do not know what we need, till we get it!  Our daughter just left.  She was here for eleven days.   She did so many things! Shopped for us. Put the items away.  Had lovely healthy meals for us, in a flash!  Introduced me to USING Clorox Disinfecting Wipes.  I have those almost in every room.  They are that important. ESPECIALLY, NOW THAT I HAVE THESE BLOOD VILES ATTACHED TO ME. Also, she suggested I use paper plates, and paper cups and glasses.  YES, IT IS BETTER!  I  have these wonderful paper plates, I can put in the microwave.  All of this is a comfort and helps with germs, especially NOW. What was I thinking?  Let's see?  How can I add to my work?  Paper is the way to go..Just toss the crystal out the window.  With some luck I will hit 80 May 2013. I must learn to cut myself some slack and fly right. Throw the china away! Ha!
Our son came in Thursday and leaves Monday!  Lets see what we learn  from  him? Hugs!phyllis 05/06/1933 ..Tell me what hints your son or daughter has given you! and how you have followed it for ease of life! Hit the comment button. Yes! I want to hear from you! www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment