Tuesday, July 31, 2012

7/31/2012 Starting All Over Again? pr


                                                 Starting All Over Again?  Pr

                      Really? Starting All Over Again? Yes!  I was off the Chemo Medicine Ameridex 1 mg for two weeks.

                     This was like a medicine rest!  I was back to my normal self.  That means no leg pains, no joint pains,  no nausea, no heartburn that was complements of my Chemo Medicine Ameridex.  Getting back on  has my hormones in a flux.  I do not want veggies, or fruit.  It is just like I am pregnant, which I am no where near!  As I said earlier. I was down to eating a small cubed piece of fruit.  I had to cover it with  peanut butter to even get it down and maybe a tablespoon of soup, of some sorts.  I continued this way  until I had earlier luck with McMooMoo’s small hamburger with lettuce and tomato and the fries and a small          coke.  This is my third day of such nonsense!  To me, no nausea, or heartburn.  Go figure.  I cannot.  Hugs, phyllis 05/06/1933.  Please leave a comment.   www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment