Wednesday, August 1, 2012

8/1/2012 What's It All About? pr

What's it all about this running out of the house at 7 a.m. for an early Dr. appointment for what I hope is the last shot for the bladder infection.  I will say the shots are 100% better than the belly aching pills.  The bladder infection seems to be fine.  On the other hand, it does have a way of hiding.  The body is so smart.  It is even suddle.  Then at 10 a.m. right across the street, while I am out, Bill and I have our appointments with our internist at the same moment, 10 a.m. He will meet me there. A friend is coming to the house at 8 a.m. to put up a shelf in our garage, so we will not fall over the toilet paper stored in the garage, when we get out of the car.  He will then take Bill to the doctor's office and we will meet up there. Then when we get out of the doctor's office we have to be home by 1 p.m. as John, the cable man will be there. Then at 3 p.m. the visiting nurse will be at our home to check my NO BOOB, as the stitches were taken out yesterday. 5 p.m. my speech therapist will be here and I will go over all my H words that blow air over my vocal cords and help my voice get stronger.  This is what I meant when I write and say, "Real life gets in the WAY!" Morrisa, did I spell suddle right? Spellchecker went bonkers! Hug, phyllis  05/06/1933   www.women70andover.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment