Sunday, July 15, 2012

7/15/12 A Day Friendships Grow into Meanings pr

There is such a link between my friends and myself.  For this I want to say thanks to each of them. They sparkle. I can see Ann..her eyes light up and she turns her head in agreement, or another look comes on her face..and you know it can rain. Millie is bursting with spices and foods that come out of her kitchen and she bubbles all over you and you always feel good. Bea, is someone you shared dreams with since you were sixteen.Talk is not too necessary. Miriam, you can hear her voice on the phone and the days when you were nine years old together come into place and you feel the comfort of her parents and you can hear them in your mind calling her..."Miriam, get in the car". Mu..my friend of many years, even though you have not heard from her in awhile. You have no doubts she is always on your side. Ellen, the Dear, that you watched go back to school and become a lawyer, so hard it was. To be delighted when she calls. Natalie, someone you I always get comfort from.  Our lives are like peanut butter and jelly.  We understand. Mona, the beauty! The one who gives me strength  to get through any illness, as she has conquered so many hard things. She still sings and dances to the tune of more than 85! To all of you and more, like my friend Peggy who sent me a comment today and said she is a friend cheering me on. Peggy, I could feel it.  That is the whole thing to get comfort poured all over you when you are alone trying to fall asleep. When you know if life gets rough you call call on Esther and Jerry and they will come running even if they trip over their years. Goodness Anna, when you broke your arm and I went over to take over! Mickey had to say....!  I love you all so, thanks for getting me this far..you are in my thoughts.  May good things, like green grass and squirrels in your path to make you smile and flowers along the way be with you, as I surely will be comforting you  all..much love and a hug, phyllis 05/06/1933  send your comments, press the red comment button at the end..or phyllisreh@aol.com  www.women70andover.com    hit the blog button

No comments:

Post a Comment