Saturday, July 14, 2012

7/14/12...THRILLED..GEORGEOUS! pr..wonderful!

Did I spell gorgeous right!  I am so happy..I am so pleased..I am thrilled. I am lovely!  Ha! Ha! you might say?  The home health nurse was here and just left and took two long pain drains out of my no BOOB area, for starters! They were  coiled around the once breast area.  The size of them made me say wowwwwww!  They were a bout 6 to 8 inches in length.  Dr. JOSEPH BIANCHI'S stiches are so tidy.  What a positive job of skill he did.  NOOOOOOOOOO!  It  did not hurt one bit when the talented home nurse MS. JUDY MASSEY cut the area..sllllowly...bit by bit.inch by inch...layers by layers..sections and tape by bits of tape.  Bill was at my side.  He has thick bones in his arms and has strong flesh.  It was easy for me to bury my face in this shirt and arm and his thich hands covered my bony, skinny hands and long fingers..I GOT THROUGH IT.  THEN.....I WENT TO LOOK AT MY NO BOOB...It is fabulous...gorgeous..super and wonderful.  For the first time in my life, since I was twelve have I looked like a girl..Well! I do now..and look..no bra..and you can see my lovely shoulders and nice chest for the first time. Gee I never knew I was lovely..I have been busy schelping around these D BOOBS...What a dope I was!  Lucky me! No! it did not hurt! Hugs, phyllis  Baby! if you do not have a comment on this! YOU NEVER WILL!  send to phyllisreh@aol.com   www.women70andover.com  What a day this has been, now for a walk and to thank G-D!

1 comment:

  1. It is truely amazing how well you are doing, so glad, When is a good time to call?? or if possible, depending on voice, strength etc. call me, Scott

    ReplyDelete