Friday, July 6, 2012

7/6/12...ENERGY! and MORE! pr

It is 7:30 a.m. I walked Annie. Then took my one hour walk, did my exercises. weeded the garden.  This is trash day.  Took the garbage out. Then gave Annie a bath.  I must say I am yuckky at this point.  After I write this I will shower and get ready for my doctor appointment at 11:30 a.m. That is with my oncologist  Dr. Richard Weiss.  Will stop and get his paschio nuts, he loves them.  I like roasted peanuts in the shell. It takes a long time to crack them, so you do not eat too many that way.  Yes! I get them with no salt. I share them with our squirrels.  Bill is taking his walk.  The wash machine is rocking and the dryer is going!  In the midst of all these thoughts is my MASS, that thought is always with me. If you stretch you index finger straight out and put your thumb back as far as it can go, that is about 11 cm, the size my MASS was in length..and width.  NOW do that again and make the index finger and the thumb in the direction of the floor, not  touching each other and that is the size of the MASS NOW..AMAZING!  with everyone's prayer's and the help of GOD and the heavens above I am this far in the progress of healing.  A LUCKY DUCK FOR SURE! Hugs, phyllis   05/06/1933   phyllisreh@aol.com            ah! come on leave a comment!   cannot correct the nut word, oh! look! I almost made it right!.    www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment