Tuesday, July 17, 2012

7/17/12 BE CREDDY ..GRAP YOU FUN..

Thank-heavens! Good times, bad times, sick times, sad times, fun times, come and go, all FAST. We work so hard at all of these times, that's why take an extra dose of the FUN TIMES!  My fun times have started with my surgery of July 11, 2012.  I went in a positive mode.  I had worked so hard pre-paring, learning, hard walks, clearing my mind.  Learning how to deal with the cancer.  How to work hard with Bill's Open Heart Surgery.  All the pushing him around in a wheel-chair, then helping with the walker.  Checking what to do about his nausea from the surgery.  Fixing candle light type lunches, with the crystal..and picture perfect dishes, then having him rest..before taking him back to re-hab.  I never knew..I was tired, or that this was a life and death part of our lives. Whewwwwwwww! Duh! Now it all comes back and I know.  So when I had my recent breast surgery, it was like the big part is over.  I can just deal with me. Ha! that shows you my stupid side! Keep on pluggin and grab the fun like I did when I made that silly video on www.women70andover.com  utube. Sometimes I am so tired I flub and put the wrong date..Lets see if I can do it right! Hugs, phyllis 05/06/1933 . Please leave your comment, anything would do.  I will feel your comfort and that's what it is all about! or leave your comment at phyllisreh@aol.com

1 comment:

  1. O Sweet Friend, what a privilege to know you.
    See your courage and attitude toward soooooooo many things around you and yourself.........
    i need to learn from you more....

    You are super!!!

    ReplyDelete