Sunday, July 29, 2012

7/29/12 Healing the Hard Way ! pr


                                    Healing the Hard Way!

That means: Many nerves are coming to life. I felt like the outside of the NO BOOB  felt one day, like thorns.  That is gone.  Then there was hearburn. That meant anything I would eat..A drop of this or that burned.  That went on for what seemed like days.  Got a pill for that.  Heartburn has quieted down.  I know It is there, but it gave me a pass to the calm side. Letting me eat a bit more.  Then
Ms. NAUSEA kicked in.  That means I would want soup take a few bites and that love affair was over.  Would want only fruit.  Same story.  Dr. Weiss nipped that.  He gave me a pill for that.  I know MS. NAUSEA can still be in the wings..So I eat very carefully. That means: NOT WITH GUSTO!  That kind of eating is for buffet goers!  Sweets are YUK!  My beloved dark chocolate kisses (4 daily) I no longer have..They are on the YUK list. On the other hand.  I have a more calmness in the belly, it is trying so hard to say:

“Hey You Want To Get A Cheeseburger, YOU FREEK VEGETARIAN?"   “NAW..I am hanging out with MS NAUSEA & MR HEARTBREAKER, I MEAN HEARTBURN!”Hugs, phyllis 05/06/1933
Please leave a comment, not your nausea or heartburn!..  www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment