Wednesday, July 4, 2012

7/4/12..LAZY AND FUN DAY!...maybe I'll bake? pr.

Happy 4th to you!  We are slowly getting into gear! I am going to share some of my own quotes from 2011.  The trappings of the mind! 
My Own Quotes…October 16, 2011…Phyllis Rehmar  05/06/1933



Too naive to think of failure..

Head on with the wind is how I arrived!

Walk and you leave bad thoughts behind.

Walk and nature becomes your best friend.

Creatures do not speak your languages and they never talk back!

Quiet gives you peace of mind.

Challenge lets you try one more time.

Friends are the band-aids on your wounds.

Music keeps time with your heart.

Sleep refreshes your thoughts and gives you time to dream.

Is touching better than a kiss?

Someone’s handwriting is as good as a visit with them.

Quiet is healing.

Come sit by me and warm my soul.

Be my friend…tell me a story..hugs, phyllis 05/06/1933  
www.women70andover.com   hit the blog button ...right now please leave your comments..thats the red comment word at the end of this blog! thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment