Tuesday, July 24, 2012

7/24/12....Dressed...Fit to KILL! a woman thing!

OK!  My main concern is what to wear that I can hang these blood drain viles in? Now! that is down
pat! When empty them.. I can get them in one pocket of my knit pants that are just below the knee and white! Which choice?  I want one that is shhhh!  NOT! Why hello there! Do you want to talk about my right boob that is still there and you can see?" INSTEAD! My good easy stand-by WALMART! did it again for me! I got a black off the shoulder new jobie, the one where it looks like a sleeve, instead not.  It has a deep front and back scoop neck! And! VOL LA! MAGIC! IT shows off my good shoulders and nice back! BUT! (never start a sentence with And or But, that from the 7th grade Ms English class.) This scoop front and back helps you know when your posture is good!  I must put my elbows back and pretend I feel a tennis ball between my shoulders, drop my head a bit..and watch your tummy so it does NOT pooch out. NOW I AM COOKIN." By the hardest! I must say!Hugs, phyllis can you top this I hope! Send me your comments! 05/06/1933  www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment