Thursday, July 26, 2012

7/26/12 WALK! WALK! PUSH UPS! YUK!

This is day 15 after surgery. Everyday is alittle better than the day before. I have no tubes of blood hanging from me. I feel free. My chest skin no longer hurts from the touch of my soft cotton shirt against it.  I can tell, it seems my chest muscles have been moved around! My NO BOOB is still tender and has half the amount of stitches.  I almost did my whole big 4 mile walk this a.m. Stopped shy of half mile to the finish..I was surprised I got that far with ease. Tomorrow..and tomorrow. I will give it another try and take a bottle of water with me, which I needed and did not take today. I did start my wall push-ups and my arm stretches above the head and at the hip in the back.   Oncology appointment tomorrow. Hugs, phyllis 05/06/1933  please leave a comment. www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment