Saturday, July 14, 2012

7/14/12 RECVERY! YOU MUST BE READY?

I continue to walk daily..if I was not a walker..I would NEVER HAD GOTTON THIS FAR.  My voice gave out, meaning I had thyroid cancer at 32 and they cut one of the nerves to the vocal cords.
Sooooooooo I am 79...and after trying to say something over and over..the voice stops..and I must rest it..That means also..Bill's hearing is almost STONE DEAF..from his MOM.  I now us a chack board and write the message..so that is our state..right now..Yes he has hearing aids and has been to alot of the "great hearing' doctors..This morning I got a severe bladder infection that dropped to me out of the blue..and it is Saturday.  I called my emergency number for my Urology group..and behold an angel doctor meet us at the office..took a culture..and gave me meds..Had to leave the prescription at the drug store.  Lauran will pick it up..as she runs to the grocery..Did put towels in the wash machine..Bill put them in the dryer..as they are heavy..we ate lunch and I took a pain pill because the nurse will be here in an hour to take the bandage off the NO BOOB  AREA.. and some of the drains out..It is very painful..I will say to her, just rip them out..how long can something hurt? The phone rang, had to stop the blog.  Where was I? or is that where am I?  We are in a calm mode now..Although I must get in bed..so the drains in me, taking the waste from the nodes out, will not gush..just trinkle! Hugs, phyllis leave a comment..don't you think I could use it?  phyllisreh@aol.com  www.women70andover.com    

No comments:

Post a Comment