Friday, July 13, 2012

7/13/12 ..No Place Like Home

Home Sweet Home!  You can say it your way.  I feel like a weight has been taken off me!  Was it my Boob!?  I am done with the regiment of the hospital.  The forms of papers. On the other hand every nurse, every doctor, every section of the hospital was kind caring and REAL!  They were all comforting to me.  My emotional state was:   Positive..lets get the show on the road.  It went fast on schedule.  Kind family and friends were there. I was trying to comfort a lady 45 next to me.  She was going to have a hysterectomy.  I thought to myself.  Gee I had that done at the same age. I blinked and I am 79 and having my breast taken off because it is filled with CANCER.  Instead of sharing that with her I focused on her lovely hair and told her it would go fast and she would be fine. She said she was feeling better..I wanted to give her a hug, but I was teetered to my IV and at that moment I did not want to scare everyone in recovery and jump off the cart to give her a hug.  I just laid there and before I knew it my operation was over.  The doctor was at my side, telling me it went well.  Somehow I got up in a sitting position.  Lauran, my daughter was there and a lovely meal of salmon, broccoli and
baked potato was brought in.  Someone said would you like this.  I thought, why not!
Two days later-- I am now home! Two days out of major surgery, it is 6:07 a.m. I want to take Annie out and see the world come together!  Does it need my help! NOOOOOOOOO, thats all figured out! Hugs, phyllis..send me a comment, press the red button below, or send an email phyllisreh@aol.com      www.women70andover.com    05'06/1933

No comments:

Post a Comment