Thursday, August 9, 2012

8/9/12 Starting Radiation Aug. 10 2012 pr

Alot of people have called and said what can I do?  HERE GOES!! Who would like to go to Radiation with me?  My appointment is Friday, Aug. 10, 2012 at 10:30 a.m. at Halifax Hospital on Clyde Morris.  I can meet you there..in the Oncology Bldg.  Standing in front of the old hospital it the the part at the far right and the end.  I will be there at 9:45 a.m. if you do not see me in the lobby, I have been called in for my treatment.  You could call me today and make your plan.  You could see the radiation room, of course you cannot be in the room while I get the treatment, on the other hand you could get a feel for it.  I would love the support..Now! Don't all STAMPEDE and be there.  Guess you have to go through this..to know that would be a comfort.  One gets weary of appointments.  Bill is so into a series of books..and is sub-merged in that. Not exactly on the Rah! Rah! team..It is a man thing, perhaps.  Or he too is weary.I did ask a friend to go to my Dr. appointment..that did not work.  Oh! well I have gotten this far myself.  Hugs,phyllis 05/06/1933  www.women70andover.com




No comments:

Post a Comment