Friday, August 3, 2012

8/03/2012 .want to say special Hugs to my followers

To all my signed in followers..I want to say thank-you..Your deep support has meant so much to me.  I know it is a drag..to sign in..Your efforts are monumental and I do recognize your kindness.  To those I know that check in most everyday..your efforts are more than kind..I need you for sure.  It is a great help to me on my unique road to recovery..Somehow?  I am able to feel the efforts of your good deeds on my be-half and your friendships, even tho some of you I have never meet.  I do regret that as I am missing alot in my life with the absense of your face, which is made up with your dearness.Hugs, phyllis 05/06/1933 ..please leave a comment..here or phyllisreh@aol.com www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment