Sunday, August 5, 2012

8/5/12...This makes my world go round..DEENA

Read your blog today. I've been thinking what can I bring you to eat since you are a vegan? Guess for a while can't bring you much but how about icecream? Didn't realize you would be going through such a tough time. My thoughts and best wishes are with you. It sure isn't easy.
If you are ever up to company for a half an hour just let me know. Also, if you need a ride to treatments or shopping or anything else I can do for you, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME.!!!!! I really mean it not to just say it. When times are tough sometimes we need a helping hand. If you ever want to vent I have a good ear.
Love you,
Deena
HEY!  DEENA!  You just gave me a helping hand.  Did I ever need it YES!
with love and graditute..I appreciate you and all my friends and supporters.  Trust me, it does help. You are welcome here anytime..like between doctor's appointments, you and I will work out a time.
with barrels of hugs..and more..phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment