Sunday, August 5, 2012

8/5/12...Something Nawing at You? Do something!pr

All of us have thoughts that "NAW" on us at a red light.  What do I mean by that? A few years ago the computer  was my problem. Now I am it's problem!  The computer took me on a journey to go back to college.  Oh! I like everyone else.  I will take one course.  That one course took me on a two year trip of stairs at school to climb.  Trying to grasp where the next class was! Schlepping my books and stuff around in a pull along.  Getting up earlier and earlier everyday, so I could be in study hall at 7 a.m. when it opened to go over my work.  NEVER DID I EVER think I would design a website, or learn software I had never heard of, or take a computer apart and put it back together, or meet wonderful, bright young people, or meet the kind of instructors, that encouraged me.  These people all became my mentors.  They are now part of me and many continue on in my life and I in there life.  Perhaps, at the same red light. I never stopped thinking and wondering what happens to women70andover?  BAM, with alot of hard work, never dreaming women would join my efforts and do their own writings of their lives and be part of my original works. In the mean timeI a diagnosis of breast cancer came to me.. and I started my blog.  No! I did not get cancer because of it!  Although it could have been growing silently within me.  I will never know the answer to that.  We all must follow our dreams, take care of ourselves, with kindness.  We must learn to nurture ourselves, so we may give to others.  Everything you do in this life are like stepping stones to the next challenge we must do.  If it were easy you could not call it a challenge, it would not "NAW" at you!Hugs, phyllis 05/06/1933 please leave a comment, its the word in red at the end of this! or send an email to phyllisreh@aol.com www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment