Thursday, September 13, 2012

9/13/12 "What Did You Say?" pr


The good news is Bill has been fitted for hearing aids that work!  He is now able to hear my small voice.  What a relief for both of us. I can also wear a small device that looks like a cell phone around my neck and he can hear me from many rooms away.  This is so good and helpful and takes the ouch out of “What did you say?”  He was fitted for these at the VA.  They did the best job ever and the products are amazing.  The time they took with Bill for the test and later the fitting was so superior to anything previous!  Special Not * Yesterday when I wrote my last blog I was called in for my appointment, so the last part of the blog was disjointed for that abrupt moment! Hugs,phyllis  05/06/1933   www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment