Monday, August 6, 2012

8/6/12 They Left Off Some Main Things to look for.

I re-read the article below again..Here are some IMPORTANT PARTS when you check your breasts to look for: Bend forward: Are both breast the same length and shape?  Is the nipple always going in the same direction as the other? Is there ANY AT ALL? skin discoloration? Do you feel any AT ALL... difference in the HARDNESS of the breast? When you turn over in the bed ..DO YOU FEEL ANY TYPE OF PAINS?  WHAT DO I MEAN? A sharpness or dullness or ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM EITHER OF YOUR BREAST AREAS?...even within the ribs that are above the belly?  This pain could be a flashing pain..not one that lingers day in and day out. DO NOT TAKE YOUR BREASTS OR ANY PART OF YOUR BODY FOR GRANITE..The slightest change can be a life and death for you.  CATCH IT..BEFORE IT CATCHES YOU!..I never thought it could happen to me.  After all, I was 70 and  79 to be exact.  Now I am finding out this can be what happens to many women at that age, even a 20 year old. Think about it at a red light! Hugs, phyllis 05/06/1933..please hit the comment button or email me :  phyllisreh@aol.com  www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment