Wednesday, August 22, 2012

8/22/12 Radiation Settle In pr

When you stop fretting about Radiation.  You have arrived!  It feels like I have arrived!  What does that mean?  I no longer "hate" going for my treatments.  I try and come early.  My reward is when the techs are able to place me early, due to a "no show", or for other reasons.  The real gift of Radiation is walking out the door when it is over.  I am able to find a comfort zone during the procedures.  I settle in on the gurney and relax.  It is sorta of like yoga.  Think of air, nothing!  When the techs come into the room at different times, this gives you a clue you are almost done!  At this point it is August 22 and I will be completed September 24.  The techs and Doctors are there to make it as pleasant as possible....ssssssssooooooooo! Go with the flow!Hugs,phyllis  05/06/1933  www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment