Tuesday, August 28, 2012

8/28/12 Attitude..Determination..Stay Focused..pr

All the cliques go here!  Better to use honey than vinegar.  Don't be negative! Smile! Think beautiful things!
When you meet a new person, study their face and comment on the beauty you do see.  Follow the ends of your goals.  Do the wonderful things today as you dreamed of them  at the red light. Be hell bent.  Which brings me to today August 28, 2012. I have 28 more days of Radiation treatments.  You could call this the middle of Radiation treatments.  I have turned it into a yoga time for myself.  Clearing my mind with air. Doing silly things like counting the Phillips Screws in the big disk that comes over my chest.  There are twelve screws.  I almost say good morning to these components of this machine.  The one arm that stands guard and waits it's turn to swing my me.    That is vital news you have been waiting for.  I no longer dread Radiation.  The more air that goes through my head, the quicker it will be over.  My dear friend will go with me tomorrow.  I wonder what her thoughts will be, while waiting for me!Hugs, phyllis   05/06/12      www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment