Monday, August 20, 2012

8/20/12 Learn To Pace Yourself pr

I had been at the computer too long.  I was overtired. That led me to faint the next morning and off I went to the ER.  They were helpful and gave me some start off tests that proved I was OK.  The IV brought me back to life.  The EKG and other tests proved helpful.  They gave me some Gator 8 and this brought my electrolytes back in line. We were ready to leave the ER.  They send you home with a list of things to do.  One of the most important things are to do a follow up with your internist.  This I will do the minute they open this morning.  On the way home Bill stopped at the grocery and got me all kinds of Gator 8.  When I got home I started sipping on them.  Gator 8 really does help when your electrolytes are out of wack.  Not only must I pace myself..I must keep aware and tell everyone, this can happen to you too! Hugs,phyllis  05/06/1933  www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment