Friday, December 28, 2012

12/29/12 More Comments from 2012 pr

hihi,my dear, brave,and sweet friend. You always think about others.....even now.... i got one thing to share. We went to Hope valley (south of Tahoe), my very first X-country ski. I had gloves on for holding the poles, took one off and put it on the pole so i could click the camera shutter. After took some pictures, i could not found my another glove.....well, black on white snow, should not be hard.....look and look and look............O, one is on my left hand; i never took off, and another is on the pole....HAHAHHA.... Here are some photos aaron took. Hope you like them. Share with you, my dear friend.....https://picasaweb.google.com/talkindrummer/HopeValley?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCIeLworsoNL7-QE&feat=directlink Mines have not have chance to put on the web. Busy on helping my sister....remodeling house. Think about you, and hope you are getting better and better. By the way, this is my first blog...:) lj on Did You Laugh at Yourself? I do! Tell Me! Share/ phyllis 3/23/12
on 3/27/12
Keep up the great work. And I am so happy I logged in and discovered how to BLOG!! Thanks for your help, Phyllis. Hugs to you and Bill. on Sugeon: Dr. Joseph D. Bianchi....Great! Everyone would love him! I do!
on 3/25/12
Read it all dear sis, and continue to cheer you on. I like the team player aspect. This is good, the part of a team. I don't feel the team spirit at all with my CA doctor, more a CD disk to call and evaluate, certainly not a woman, so what you have is vital. I fly to Knoxville Weds to help my darling kiddo fiance drive up to Ludington. The poor guy is a year younger than me, so green around the ears, but I'll wise him up fast. Love you, Muriel on Do You Have Cancer in Your DNA? Cost? Information Below! phyllis
on 3/19/12
Thank you for the updates! Glad to hear of how smooth that things have gone. Will chat with you later today! Off for a Saturday afternoon nap! on BETTER ALL THE TIME! A PLAN IS INPLACE! HURRAY!
on 3/17/12
Now it works. Thank you for your patience. on March 15 2012 DR. RICHARD WEISS MARCH 16, 2012 appointment
on 3/15/12
Test. I have not been able to sign in without being part of a profile. Love, Stan on March 15 2012 DR. RICHARD WEISS MARCH 16, 2012 appointment
on 3/15/12
I'M following you all the time, though I don't know why my photo does not show up for you as it does on my screen. I'm thinking of you often during my day. I wish you were here to do beach walking with me--it's grand up here in Ludington. I will call tomorrow to see if the doctors have my brain scan result. I had the MRI a week ago. Love Muriel on Doctor appointment changed to Friday..March 16, 2012
on 3/15/12
Now here is this for you to work out in your new improved math brain. Debbie is not Debbie, she is Muriel. Muriel does not know how she became Debbie. Google did it. Why? I don't know why. But anytime you see Debbie, it is Muriel. Love Muriel on DOCTOR! DOCTOR! another SCAN THIS AFTERNOON!
on 3/14/12
What great news! A clear Pet scan. I am so happy! And you drank wine? I've never seen you do that. Please have Bill snap a photo of it next time. Love Muriel on TODAY'S UPPER GI DOCTOR REPORT! 3/12/2012
on 3/13/12
Yes, you are getting there!!!!!! Thank you for sharing. Love and kisses, L. xoxo on Onward! Bill's doctor appointment went well!
on 3/6/12
Send feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment