Thursday, December 27, 2012

12/27/12 The Way It Was! pr

When we are reminded of  the passing of time, it gives you a jolt!  It did me today!  We were having lunch and I glanced up at two young boys, perhaps eight and ten years old.  They were having the most fun getting a gum ball our of a machine that whirled the gum ball down to them quickly.  There was not another care or joy in the world except their colorful new piece of gum!  What fun!

On the other hand I wonder how in the world did I get in this position of dealing with the side effects of Ameridex.? In reality I know how I got here....sometimes!  The hot flashes, the leg pains when I go to sleep.  The dryness of the mouth that causes stones in the Salivary glands.  The dryness of this medicine that causes dry eyes and the many more other things that happen to the body so my body can fight off any invading tumors.  I will start to be part of a research group that is doing a study of this medicine,  that helps people fight off the effects of Cancer.  There is hope my efforts may help just one person.  That would be great!  Just like getting a colored gum ball everyday, with no other care in the world.  That is the way to start the new year off! Hug, phyllis  05/06/1933  phyllisreh@aol.com   www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment