Saturday, June 9, 2012

5/9/2012....Me and My Boobs at 3:37 a.m.

The visiting nurse was great.  She set up PT and OT for Bill.  His vitals were taken and a great med
check was done of all the meds he brought home from rehab. She checked him from one end to the other.  Her name is Judy. I will never forget her, because she will do the same for me after my surgery and rehab recuperation. She told me how important rehab recuperation is for me and reassured me I would have good care.  It will save me from having infections I might have if I go directly home to get better.  It was good to hear how she felt, as she dealt with people like us on a daily basis.  I felt positive about rehab and wrote many letters of thanks for the care Bill got, while at rehab.  It took twenty-five people to get him better.  They were all  a  team to make him get well.  Bill is not perfect, but he is on a strong road to recovery.  That puts me at me and my BOOBS...at the for front of my thoughts at this time of morning..or is it really night time?  My soon to come surgery of my double mastectomy and re-build, which is two surgeries of many surgeries I will have to get back to my new plastic self..with hang on BOOBS of sort.  they do not just pop on.  Hello folks!  Here we are!  Here's looking atcha!  This is what you think of at 3:45 a.m. Really I have had no time to think of me and what I am in for, which overlaps to Bill.  He will be more than interrupted by my surgery, poor man.  It would be nice in some way...if it was tomorrow was...the surgery.  That is not the case.  Real life gets in the way and I must wait for the next shoe to drop. Hugs, phyllis   www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment