Wednesday, May 9, 2012

5/9/12....Dr. Jamindar="Bill you are doing good"!!!!!!

Those were good words to hear, after a two hour wait this morning!  It was a "schlep" getting Bill to the doctor.  First getting him in the car. Then running his wheel chair back to his room. Parking under the canopy of the doctor's building..getting another wheel chair out of the trunk..then finding a parking space in a crowded large car filled parking lot. Whoa!  Then up the elevator..to do our two hour wait to see the doctor.  And! do it all over again in reverse! When we returned to the rehab,  lunch was waiting for Bill and so were his physical therapy appointments..In the midst of all of this I meet with my surgeon yesterday and it seems my breast MASS  is continuing to get smaller..I will see him in July..so that is good.  I must say I am tired.  Even though it is almost 5 p.m. I will try and take a nap..Hugs, phyllis www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment