Wednesday, May 2, 2012

5/2/12 ..Bill is Better..I have no TIME!

Bill is getting better. He was moved from the hospital to Health Center of Daytona Beach on April 30, 2012.  It is quite a settling in period. Yesterday we had a medical van take us to the Urologist to take
out the tube.  Bill was so happy to get that tube out of him, as it was painful. He got his evaluation from the physical therapist and a schedule is now in place for his sessions two times a day.  He also saw the occupational therapist and she also evaluated him.  Bill meets with her two times a day.  So between all that, the day is gone..I am there from 8 a.m. till about 5 p.m. This morning is the first time in a week I was able to go to our mailbox.  Just plain...no time..I barely have time to plug the charger into my cell phone.  Taking the dog out is a luxury..It is a good thing I am a cereal and banana lover..cause that's the fastest available thing to eat! Hugs and thanks for your cards and emails..phyllis www.women70andover.com   I can feel your with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment