Monday, May 28, 2012

5/28/12 Bill Done with his Antiboatic! Good!

Bill had a difficult siege with his Antibiotic.  After two weeks of it.  The doctor finally took him off it.  You just do not SNAP! BACK! BAM!  On the other hand he is getting his appetite back.. We had lunch today at BOB EVANS...he was able to find some small thing he could eat. Also it is hard to come to terms with a new eating plan..From ...pulled pork...to steamed veggies, type of difference.  I am lucky..I can eat bowl of cereal for life..and I love raw OKRA!..that would make any one else  @#%*)%$#..for sure../Yesterday I was all tangled up in trying to get him comfortable..Today is a different day!  I often say to myself, "Isn't it good I am not having my double mastectomy today"!  Timing is everything! Did OBAMA! SAY THAT? Ha! I could not resist. Gee, it's time I grow up! Hugs, phyllis  www.women70andover.com 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Phyllis,

    I am (silently) following your blog, it is RSS'd to my home page. You had asked for comments. I have a suggestion.

    This blog was started in Dec. to follow your journey through breast cancer. It was all going along so nicely when in late April, Bill's cardiac treatment went from a fairly routine stent to major bypass surgery.

    At that moment, your role as patient shifted to that of major caregiver. That's big & pretty darned sudden.

    Blog about that shift. How it felt at the time & how it has evolved. While this might be more difficult to write about, I think it will be more interesting & worthwhile for you to look back upon years from now.

    Love,
    Steve

    ReplyDelete