Thursday, May 24, 2012

5/24/12... Do You Lose Good Friends?

Friends are special.  Some have sweet smiles, others are always kind.  Then there are friends that are funny.  Some have blonde hair that shines.  My friend Marian Kohen had all these traits and more.  I felt like a railroad train hit me in the face when I heard she died, while doing her nightly walk with her husband, Dr. Michael Kohen.  He revived her and then I understand she died in the ambulance on the way to the hospital.  Her funeral yesterday made me confirm what I already knew, she was A Women of Valor.  Then her daughter spoke of her kindnesses and dearness.  All of this reminded me again my thoughts of Marian are so real.  Her memories will live on with me and I will feel like she is by my side.  She also was a breast cancer survivor...but more than that she was a Mother, Wife and Grandmother and a Friend.. hugs..phyllis    www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment