Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sugeon: Dr. Joseph D. Bianchi....Great! Everyone would love him! I do!

Met with my surgeon, Dr. Joseph D. Bianchi to go over “the plan”, which is shrinking of the mass.  I have taken Arimidex anastrozole 1 mg. for a week.  I will continue this for two months.  This also will continue to take the estrogen out of my system, which feeds the mass and tumor growth. During this time, I will have blood tests and be monitored by my medicine Oncologist, Dr. Richard Weiss.  So there you have it.  For me it is a comfortable plan.  I feel well.  I have energy and can walk each early a.m. So I have no complaints. On the other hand, I am most grateful to my medical team and to Bill for his endless patience.
He continues to go to the doctor to have cancer removed from his skin every few months.  He does very well with the treatment and goes about his business, as if nothing happened. It looks like we are off to a good weekend, like normal folks and will be with friends.  Just kick back!  I wish you the same. 3/22/12 www.women70andover.com  Hugs, Phyllis

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the great work. And I am so happy I logged in and discovered how to BLOG!! Thanks for your help, Phyllis. Hugs to you and Bill.

    ReplyDelete