Friday, March 16, 2012

DR. RICHARD WEISS ...ANOTHER SMART DR. A THREE HOUR EXAM!

This Dr. Weiss explained ever morsel to me..He had alot of plan B's to try.  First of all I learned from him this mass I have is not attached to the wall of my chest. My lymph nodes are not affected. These two things are
a plus for me.  The goal of healing is to take the estrogen away from my system.  Dr. Weiss took me off my premerin daily dosage.  This will stop feeding the mass. The goal is to starve the mass of estrogen and this will
shrink the mass and make it easier to remove. Dr. Weiss, instead put me on a daily  Arimidex tablet.  This will also deplete and rid me of estrogen, all shrinking the mass. The mass will be measured in three weeks to see if this is working.  If not he has another drug I can try.  What works for one person..does not work for the other.
For me and Dr. Weiss it was a very positive day.  What a team I have! 3/16/12 ..Hugs, Phyllis  www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment