Monday, March 5, 2012

My Demon the MRI machine! I beat it!

The first of my tests was today...MRI.  The doctor gave me two Valiums .  One to take the night before and the other to take two hours before the test.  I had called the MRI people two days before and asked if I could come over and see the machine.  I did and they were so nice to me I quickly felt better.  Since I have claustrophobia
I was able to feel comfortable when I positioned myself as directed with my boobs each going through these
large holes and my face going through a face opening looking at the floor.  My arms at the side of my head. The nurse told me if I moved I would have to come back another day and start all over.  That made me stay real still and not think of the itch on my nose.  The forty minutes went pretty fast..And! for me there is nothing like beating one of my Demons.  Bill made me Chicken Marsala with fresh mushrooms and mashed potatoes and mixed
veggies.  It was quite good.  He has not come to terms with me being a vegetarian.  Chicken Marsela is his
favorite.  That's the least I can do for him.  He was sweet to fix dinner and do a clean up.  Onward, the next test is a Pet Scan and that will be Wednesday..Hugs to all for all..good night, I hope. Phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment