Friday, March 9, 2012

COLON DR...SAYS...SEE YOU IN TWO MONTHS..YOU ARE OK!

Who would argue with a Colon Doctor?  I thought to myself..let me get out of here..! Monday, March 12m 2012, I have an appointment with Dr. Gubel, the upper GI doctor..lets see if I get a free pass there!? Tuesday my appointment is with the Radiation Oncologist at 10a.m. At 3 p.m. I have a Cat Scan.. Wednesday I do
not have any appointments at this moment in time. We went to a very lovely small dinner party given by our
good friend Millie Kinbar.  We had alot of laughs and good food.  She is one of the ladies I am following on my web site www.women70andover.com.  She is a wonder of a person.  Everything she touches is creative and inspiring. It did both me and Bill alot of good to do that.  It got our minds off doctor appointments. Thank goodness it is Friday.  The rain is coming down heavy.  I am in our computer room with three walls of window looking over green gardens.  A good time for me to sign off for now.  Thanks for hanging with me.
Somehow I know you are out there cheering me on..Hugs, Phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment