Monday, September 17, 2012

9/17/12 Only 30 CALORIES? pr

Pure Almond unsweetened milk   VANILLA.  This  is what my Oncologist Dietitian asked me to try!  She was right again!  I was over doing  Soy Milk and products, which are not good for Cancer Patients.  If you are not a Cancer Patient and have any tendency for tumor growth, a lot of soy encourages your body tumors to grow.  She also said, if I must have Soy products to limit that to only three servings a day.  Now I have almost no servings in a week.  Back to the benefits of Pure Almond Milk.  There is 50% more calcium than Dairy Milk.  Only 30 calories a cup. You get 45% of your Calcium for the day. The next time you are in the grocery check out the nutrition facts on a cartoon of Pure Almond unsweetened milk.  Make sure you are reading the cartoon that says 30 calories per servings in the green circle on the from of the cartoon. Just finished my cereal with Pure Almond unsweetened milk as I typed at the computer, so there! Hugs, phyllis 05/06/1933         www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment