Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/11/12 Comment From A Reader of the Blog

I don't have any problem with someone deciding not to pursue treatment for cancer or any other serious illness.

Not every one has your energy and your positive attitude. If a person doesn't feel that being alive is a gift, he/she may not want to prolong it. It depends, too, on the likelihood of a good outcome.

I can understand that you don't understand how anyone could fail to actively treat a disease, because your life force is extraordinary and I do think that you value your life and want as much of it as you can get.

But be patient with others who do not feel as you do.

Hugs, Reader  . I am pleased to have permission to use this comment to my Blog about some women seventy-nine that have given up mammograms.  I value looking at my Blogs from a different view.  Thank-you Reader for your thought provoking and valued comments!  Lets have more! Hugs, phyllis 05/06/1933  www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment