Wednesday, September 12, 2012

9/12/12 Better All The Time! pr


Gee!  What a difference a day makes!  I am doing well.  Every day is one day closer to being done with my radiation!  The last day will be September 26, 2012.  Of course if I am good?  Maybe they will let me out early!  You play many worthless games with yourself when you go through this treatment.  Tomorrow is my volunteer afternoon at the Halifax Oncology Center in Ormond Beach.  That is always a good day for me.  It is a learning time, a helping time, and a busy time.  The cookies are all baked and packed.  What fun to bring them in. Hugs,phyllis 05/06/1933   www.women70andover.com

1 comment:

  1. I am hear "listening" to you. Tell me more volunteer work at the Halifax Oncology Center. Your cookies sound wonderful. Yumm.

    Love to you and Bill.

    (nephew)Stan in Oakland

    ReplyDelete