Sunday, September 16, 2012

9/16/12 Give a Smear! pr

Eating!  I stopped eating peanut butter for a long time.  After I had a talk with my Oncologist Dietitian, I changed my mind real quick when I was down to eating just a bit of nothing.  On the advice of the Dietitian, I got No Stir Creamy Natural Peanut Butter Spread.  The Nutrition Facts and serving size is two tablespoons.  Fat content is 15 g Sodium 120mg Protein 7g .Calories 190 .If you feel the fat is too much …so! Have one tsp. that will cut everything to a half!  I have my Peanut Butter fix on a Wasa Cracker. (Wheat)... Fat Fee. One cracker is 45 calories.  Sodium 80 mg Protein 2 g.  On top of that, I love orange marmalade.  Since I have had this Cancer, I am not as fragile with my choices of food.  I must eat what gives me comfort and strength.  Most of all what I can keep down.  I have had no episodes of not keeping it down; instead, I have had thoughts of it.  Peanut Butter can be your best friend.  Sometimes it sticks closer to you! Hug, phyllis 05/06/1933     www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment