Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/11/12 Trouble with Blogging pr

Some of the problems with blogging are.  People that try to use the comment button and it does not work...For some it does, meaning all computers are not created equal. Many people have told me they try to open the comment button with no luck.  Send me an email with your comments and I will add that to a blog and print it.  Yesterday when I saw my radiation oncologist.  I told him about my frustration with women my age, 79 over-looking mammograms and opting out of them, with the attitude…sooooooooo, what comes comes!  I said,”How can I help?  His answer was keep blogging about it, if only one woman is saved from cancer or any other disease it is worth the effort”.  With his words in my brain, I continue onward.  What would you do?  My email address is phyllisreh@aol.com  that will do it! Hugs, phyllis 05/06/1933     www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment