Tuesday, October 9, 2012

10/9/12 Never Stop Learnin More! pr


Goodness!  After going to the Cancer Breast Symposium, I learned so much!  What did I learn?  First, you cannot compare yourself to anyone.  We all tend to do that!  We are so unique and so beautiful in so many different ways.  Just because I had breast cancer, my experiences are so different from yours.  On the other hand, it is good to be around someone else that has gone through this experience, as you do know the language of the surgery.  You do have that in common.  I felt very comfortable sharing my story with those I meet and listening to their stories.  This is such an important healing component.  Listening to the doctors giving their talks on the surgery on the radiation, on the reconstruction of the breast for those that choose that option.  What we do have in common to a tee is the time consuming time from start to finish of each treatment.  Sharing is such an important part of life.  It is like sharing a bag of Hersey’s Kisses, or sharing photos of your recent camera venture.  What would life be if we did not share?  Dull, boring, without sunshine, without smiles! Hugs,phyllis05/06/1933  www.women70andover.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment