Saturday, October 13, 2012

10/13/12 I Am In A Fishbowl !

I am sitting in the bottom of a fishbowl!  That is what I would like to do!  I am trying everything to get the swelling of my left cheek down.  Right now, it looks like I have a large orange stuffed into that cheek.  The problem continues with the salivary gland.  I will be sitting on the dentist's doorstep on Monday morning.  Then I will run to my endocrinologist with the hope, he will shed some light on how to get the swelling down.  At this moment it does not hurt.  It does have some stitches in the area inside the mouth where he opened this bubble gum size ball, that held the salivary stones.  What a mess!  If you have any answers, let go of them and send them to: phyllisreh@aol.com   Hugs, don't squeeze my face!phyllis 05/06/1933  www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment