Sunday, April 29, 2012

4/29/12 Bill is Healing and Amazing!

Just got home from my 12 noon...hospital visit..I got to see the leg surgery that was also done..to get the veins for

the 4 by-pass.. It was from his ankle to mid thigh..What a strong guy, my Bill is...in every way! He was sitting up

in a chair when I got there..he ate 1/2 of his breakfast..For lunch he had a blueberry yogurt and jello..I got to see

the doctor while I was there. He will put some more staples in the leg surgery, as the swelling made some of

the staples come out. He will do that tomorrow, Monday..Both Bill and me are pleased everything is going well..
Now for alittle nap..of thirty minutes or so..so I can be at the hospital at 4-6p.m. part of the day.. Hugs, phyllis      www.women70andover.com  




No comments:

Post a Comment