Monday, November 26, 2012

It is LATTER THAN YOU THINK! pr

11.26.12
We all think we have time to do alot of stuff!  I have heard this from people of all ages!  What do I mean by that?  I will tell you!  Just this evening I was speaking to one of my new friends that is just 50 years old.  You could say that is very young!  I would say that from my up and coming age of 80 in May of 2013.  She told me she was just in the hospital with a lung that was filled with fluid and had to have it cleared up.  She also told me her husband is 70 years old.  I told her....."My Dear!  It is never too early to get your life in order!"  What I meant by that as I asked her if she had any one else on her bank accounts in case she would need that person to come into play in her life if something happened to her or her husband.  She said she did not.  I encouraged her to do that as soon as possible.  I then told her Bill and I have all of our plans in order.  This got her thinking about her now position in life.  When we closed the conversation, it seems I had opened a new door in her life.  We all need to talk this out with someone.  It could be someone we do not even know, perhaps this person is someone you could talk life through, even if you do not know them well.  We all have a good sense of communication skills and we know when we can trust someone.  This may be someone in a bank you speak with almost on a daily basis.  Most banks have a "salt of the earth" person that will not take your personal info out on the circuit. Perhaps this will get you started in thinking about your basic important needs that must be tended to sooner, rather than later. Hugs, phyllis 05/06/1933  www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment