Saturday, November 24, 2012

Getting Ready! pr

11/24/12
My fitness program never really comes to a halt. If you have a room with a basic sturdy chair you can easilydo leg lifts and arm lifts daily.  One good physical therapist said to me, "You do not need weights!"  He then went on to say, "Think about how heavy each of your legs are and your arms, they are your built in weights!" Duh!  The obvious is always right in front of us, or attached to us!  I will have another breast mastectomy the second week in January.  The more exercises I put in my fitness bank the more I will reap in my recuperation.  This breast does not have cancer, so far.  It is a safety precaution as well as the fact I will feel better in my clothes without this one "head light".  

After my last breast mastectomy, July 11, 2012 I was walking that day in the hospital.  Got out the second day/ and walked on the beach with my daughter the third day.  I also did my Utube singing episode song "You Can't Take That Away From Me" on the third day.  I am hoping to do a repeat with this surgery that will be here soon. I have a good cheering second, each one of you! Hugs,phyllis 05/06/1933 www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment